Submit Continuing Education Completion Certificates
How Does the Registry Program Work?
- The Registry documents courses submitted for credit up to one year after completion of courses.
- Members are responsible for mailing their own course submissions.
- Only a local dental society will automatically provide documentation to the Registry for courses they have sponsored. Other course sponsors should provide a certificate or letter of completion to submit to the Registry.
- Members can view their official transcript online--members only.
Submit CE course completion certificates:
- By Mail
20 Corporate Woods Blvd., #602
Albany, NY 12211
- By FAX to 518-465-3219
- Electronically here
Each submission must include:
- Dentist’s name and ADA number
- Course title or code number
- Sponsor name
- Date of completion
- Number of course hours
- Authorized signature (if imprinter is not used) by course sponsor
Contact NYSDA Education Department