Albany-based professional association is seeking candidates for a customer service position in our membership marketing department. This is a part-time position (20 hours/week) with competitive pay, but does not offer benefits. This position reports to our Assistant Executive Director for Marketing and Communications, and the successful candidate should present the following abilities:
• Excellent customer service skills and ability handle difficult calls in a courteous and professional manner
• Outgoing calling experience and/or sales experience
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
• Knowledge of, or interest in professional associations and societies
• Experience working with data bases
• Ability to gather, manipulate and analyze data
• Demonstrated project management experience, ability to work independently, take initiative, and be flexible and adaptable.
All candidates should e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Background check required.