Program: GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Date: October 3, 2017 (Tuesday)
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
Location: QCDS Headquarters, 86-90 188th Street, Jamaica NY
Meals: Dinner (served at 6pm)
Course Title: Modern Digital Marketing Tools
Presenter:Dr. Leon Klempner
Course Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
The lecture will be geared to all doctors and/or staff interested in growing their practices in this new rapidly changing digital age. The following topics will be covered in the lecture:
- Why your practice needs social media to survive
- Let your patients promote you on Social Media
- How to compete with corporate dentistry – Unleash your secret weapon
- How to get 5 star reviews on Google search
- Digital age- How it effects your bottom line
- Reputation Management – What if I get a bad review?
- Building trust and confidence
- How to harness the power of the internet?
- Recession proof your practice
- Using Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Blogs and YouTube to enhance your credibility
Dr. Leon Klempner is the CEO of People & Practice LLC, an online marketing consultancy for dental professionals that builds the online credibility and reputation management for doctors through social media. Dr. Klempner represents dental practices throughout the US and Canada. Dr. Klempner also serves on the executive board of the New York State Society of Orthodontists, is a board-certified orthodontist and has been in private practice for over 38 years. He graduated dental school from the University of Maryland and his received his certification in Orthodontics from Tufts University. Dr. Klempner is on the teaching faculty of two dental schools, and has lectured both nationally and internationally on the subject of social media marketing and clinical orthodontic treatment. His content has been published in the Journal of Clinical Orthodontics, the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, and in both Orthodontic Products and OrthoTown magazines.
Course Title: TBA
Course Time: 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
QCDS Members: $0
Non-QCDS Members: By invitation only