Title: NYSDA Risk Management
Sponsor: Fifth District Dental Society | www.cnydc.org | www.5dds.org
Presenter: Frederick Wetzel, DDS and John VanDenburgh, JD
Date: Sep 14, 2017
Time: 5 – 9 pm
Location: ONCENTER, Syracuse, NY
Course Description: NYSDA Risk Management
1. Do you know how long you are obligated to store patient records?
2. What information needs to be included in a medical history?
3. How to legally terminate a professional relationship with a patient?
Answers to these and many other sometimes thorny legal questions are provided in the NYSDA Risk Management VII course.
• A certificate will be issued to all participants who successfully complete the seminar.
• Dentists who complete this course will be entitled 10% discount on their liability premiums for a three year period from the Fortress Insurance Company and Medical Liability Mutual Insurance Company. Other insurance companies may also accept this course for a discount. Please check with your carrier.